What do you know about a facial cleansing brush?
If you think that any brush can be classified as “Facial,” then you are wrong. Facial cleansing brush scrubs have particular characteristics that make them useful for the face without damaging or irritating it.
These brushes have an ergonomic design similar to other meetings but have advanced technology that protects the skin layers. Its main functions include washing, massaging, toning, and exfoliating the face.
The simple meaning of facial cleansing brush
A facial cleansing brush is an electronic device that, through the rotary and vibratory movement of a series of cells and unique heads, allows to comfortably remove superficial residues that accumulate on the face’s skin. We speak, for example, of the remains of dead skin, sebum, makeup, and dirt in general. It does an exfoliating job and is very useful for skin care.
The electronic system of these facial cleansing brushes can vary between mechanical and sonic movements. Meetings that work with mechanical movements act similar to electric toothbrushes. These movements are focused on a more advanced cleaning, especially by the force they exert with the bristles.
Types of facial cleansing brush
- Vibrating facial cleansing brush: it is usually made of silicone. It has inside a vibrating plate and ahead with soft bristles. These remove impurities thanks to the movement.
- Rotating facial cleansing brush: it has a brush with natural or synthetic bristles that, when turning, remove dirt from the skin.
- Sonic facial cleansing brush: it has a sonic technology that helps penetrate the skin better and favors a cleaning ten times deeper than a rotating or vibrating brush. It is the best facial brush for sensitive skin.
How do these facial cleansing brushes work?
Facial cleansing brushes are made up of the following working parts:
- Electric motor: that makes the head rotate and vibrate.
- Non-slip handle or base: by holding it firmly.
- Non-slip handle or base: by holding it firmly.
- Control panel: includes the on/off button, the rotary, vibration speed selector, etc.
- Power: if it is a portable and rechargeable facial cleansing brush, it will be a battery. If not, a plug-in cord.
What are the satisfaction/benefits of facial cleansing brushes?
Buying a facial cleansing brush will bring you the following benefits:
- If we have a facial cleanser brush and massager, we will improve the blood circulation of our skin.
- We will save time since, in less than 5 minutes, we will remove grease, makeup, and dirt in general from our faces.
- We will facilitate the penetration of moisturizing gels and creams.
- We will achieve a more extraordinary facial shine on our faces.
- Reduce the size and frequency of appearance of blackheads.
- Promote the creation of collagen and, therefore, prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Faster skin regeneration by effectively removing dead cells.
- A waterproof facial cleansing brush can be used without problem with gels, serum, soaps, and oils to achieve a better result.
7 Best Facial Cleansing Brush – Glance
|1||IWEEL Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
|2||FOREO LUNA mini 2 Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
|3||Remington Reveal Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
|4||Liberex Egg Vibrating Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
|5||Fancii Waterproof Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
|6||VOYOR Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
|7||Liberex Spin Facial Cleansing Brush||View on Amazon|
A facial cleansing brush has become a valuable accessory to take care of your face and give it extra affection.
But to decide which is the best facial brush, you need to know your skin well and consider some critical characteristics of this artifact.
We leave you to this post so that you can help yourself with this issue.
How to do a facial cleansing for oily skin?
Oily skin requires special care to avoid the appearance of pimples, blackheads, and acne that can even leave scars for life. Therefore, when exfoliating this type of skin, we must precisely follow the following steps:
- Cleaning the face: we will need unique tonics and soaps for seborrheic skin, and then dry the skin thoroughly with a towel.
- Empty pores: use a facial cleansing brush against acne and oily skin. It will prevent pimples from forming in the future.
- Remove remaining dirt: the best facial cleansing brushes usually manage to remove all traces of dirt and impurities. However, if there is any left, we must boil water in a pot, place a towel on our heads and let the steam directly hit the face’s skin. And it will open up your pores and allow the toughest blackheads to be removed with just a little pressure with your fingers.
- Remove pimples: after all the above, and after having washed and disinfected our hands, we can gently remove the spots from our face.
- Tighten pores: the best way to do this is using a facial serum for oily skin.
- Apply a mask: with this, and we are done. It must be specific for oily skin and provide a matte, unified and homogeneous finish. We can buy it in a cosmetic store or make it with cucumber, lemon juice, and egg white.
So let’s see the review of these facial cleansing brushes.
The best facial cleansing brush of the IWEEL brand for amazon customers, who have given it 4.1 out of 5 and 58% of maximum scores. It is a facial cleansing brush to remove lipids from the face, and that effectively removes impurities thanks to its four interchangeable heads”.
Likewise, “It is a rotary cleaner with an ergonomic plastic handle that is very easy to use and care for.”
The package has four heads (exfoliating, gentle cleansing, soft sponge, and silicone). This rotating facial brush adapts perfectly to each skin type, reduces dirt, and prevents wrinkles.
It has a massage function, and the power comes with two speeds. As guaranteed by the ipx6 certificate, it is resistant to splashes but not submersible.
The LUNA mini 2 uses SONIC pulsations’ power to effectively cleanse deep below the skin’s surface. The eight adjustable intensities make skin into detailed, glowing results. It’s an ultra-hygienic way to give your skin a deep cleanse. Facial massage spa with ease of use. It mostly eliminates blackheads and reduces pore visibility.
About FOREO LUNA, it is a rechargeable silicone facial brush in 6 colors. Its design is identical to the previous model, and it is also waterproof.
However, it works with two aaa batteries and does not allow its intensity to be regulated. The t-sonic pulsation system has sonic technology to penetrate the skin better. It is valid for dry, normal, sensitive, or combination and oily skin.
It is considered a piece of powerful equipment since its head rotates and vibrates to provide a deeper cleaning (great for acne), and one of its benefits is that you have fresher-looking skin.
This brush includes three heads with different functions: cleaning normal skin, another soft to cleanse sensitive skin, and another massager when we feel our face tired.
This equipment is rechargeable. It means that it works by charging it to the current, having a maximum duration of about thirty minutes, equivalent to thirty uses. A beneficial advantage of this equipment is that it is waterproof to use under the shower without problems.
We can also place it under the tap without fear of damage. Another advantage is that it has a three-speed timer led on the head that alerts you when the device activates for one minute and facilitates cleaning the skin.
This white color facial cleansing brush has a sonic function, which means it cleanses our skin through vibrations and is not rotary like other equipment we have already discussed earlier.
This Liberex gently cleans deep with 6x more effectively than a manual cleanser into the pores to remove dirt, dead skin, oil, makeup, etc.
Includes three interchangeable heads; one for oily and deep cleanse, a sensitive soft brush, and an exfoliating scrub brush that can apply to other body parts. It offers 3 multiple speed settings with the touch of one button every 20 seconds to remind you to change the cleaning area.
The best part of this brush is its fully ergonomic egg shape and waterproof design. It charges with a wireless charging dock within 1.5 hours of daily use of 2 min, which can last up to 30 to 45 days.
The Fancii facial cleansing brush comes with the top portable protective case for traveling wherever your busy lifestyle takes you. The cleansing system of it professionally designs to deliver proven results.
Which gently exfoliates and cleanses makeup the dirt from pores, leaving the face feeling smooth and so refreshed.
It comes with another 3 different rotating brush heads- one for gently daily using brush, deep cleansing(silicon), and smooth sensitive skin. Perfect for use in the shower and bathing because it’s an ipx6 water-resistant device. It runs in 2-speed mode settings with powerful rotary spin. Operates with 2aa cordless batteries.
The Voyor electric facial cleansing brush is a complete model. It is equipped with five different accessories to ensure five other uses and properly remove residues and impurities from the face’s skin, thus obtaining healthy and much cleaner skin.
This device treats the body’s skin with 360°rotation like a spinning brush with soft bristles, which meets all the cleansing needs of your face and body. This device treats the body’s skin with 360°rotation like a spinning brush with soft bristles, which meets all the cleansing needs of your face and body.
Regarding its use, it has 3-speed settings from low, mid, and high, and you are free to choose the mode your body needs for daily deep cleansing or gentle exfoliation.
It is ipx7 waterproof, safe, and convenient for use in your bathroom or even in the shower. With its 600mah built-in rechargeable battery, 1 hour of full charge lasts up to 25 to 30 days.
The Liberex electric facial cleaning brush comes equipped with two brush attachments, effectively cleaning the skin’s pores, even in hairy areas of the face.
The model also has two different speed systems with bi-directional rotation techniques, for example, counterclockwise and clockwise modes. Everyone can obtain satisfactory results with this device, even those with sensitive and delicate skin.
It is entirely ipx7 waterproof, and it is easy to use in the shower or even in the bathtub, depending on your daily habits. Its design is refined and finishes with a fashionable matte black coating. Besides, its handling is very delightful that everyone likes.
How to choose a facial cleansing brush?
Based on opinions on facial brushes analyzed, these are the factors to consider before buying one:
- The type of facial cleansing brush: it can be vibrating or rotating. The first is less aggressive and valid for almost any kind of face. The second is better for less sensitive skin.
- Sonic technology: it will allow us to perform deeper facial cleanses in less time.
- Bristle material: they can be natural or synthetic. In this second case, it is better if they are made of silicone and rounded tips to protect the skin.
- Splash resistant: we can use it together with facial creams and lotions that protect our skin.
- Battery or cable: a cordless facial brush gives us much greater freedom of movement than a plug-in.
- Adjustable intensities are only available in the best facial brushes. It allows us to condition its operation to our skin type. It should allow you to select a speed between 250 and 500 RPM.
- Replacement exfoliating brush: if it comes in the package, the better. And, if not, it should be easy to find and buy.
- Many silicones or wooden facial brushes include additional heads to remove lipids and extract blackheads and blackheads. All of them can be very useful in many moments.
Why is it important to do facial cleansing?
Under normal conditions, facial skin regenerates itself approximately every 28 days. By this, we mean that the dead cells from the skin’s outer area are shed and replaced with new ones. However, some factors cause this process to be delayed, such as:
- The environmental pollution.
- The stress and anxiety.
- The accumulated fatigue.
- The lack of oxygen and bullets.
- The wrong hydration.
As it takes longer to renew, facial skin appears dull, aged, and dry. Use by performing a weekly exfoliation with an electric facial cleansing brush that helps the skin’s natural renewal process carry out typically.
Besides, it makes it more porous to absorb the nutrients provided with greater efficiency and better oxygenate the new cells.
How to take care of the facial cleansing brush?
Even the best facial cleansing brush requires specific maintenance to remain in perfect condition:
- Cleaning: After each use, we must clean the head using mild soap and warm water. We will remove the dirt from the structure with a swab for the ears.
- Head replacement: approximately every 5 or 6 months, and we should replace it with a new one.
- Storage: When not using it, we must store our multifunctional facial cleansing brush in its case and in a dry place away from dust and humidity.
Healthy tips & tricks for skin and faces
Even if we have bought a professional facial cleansing brush with an anti-aging mode by itself, it will not keep our skin in perfect condition. Therefore, we must also follow the following tips:
- Drink between 2 and 3 liters of water a day: this way, our cells will be well hydrated and regenerate frequently enough.
- Get a good night’s sleep: between 7 and 8 hours daily. During sleep, the skin repairs the damage its cells have suffered throughout the day. So if we sleep little, it will look worn and battered.
- Playing sports: over the years, the skin loses the ability to generate elastin, reducing flexibility and leading to wrinkles. Physical exercise firms the skin and improves blood flow to cells, which receive the necessary nutrients to maintain firmness.
- Wash the face at night: we should never go to sleep with makeup since it prevents the skin of the face from being adequately oxygenated.
- Go to a sauna once a month: the heat will open our pores and help us sweat and expel impurities from the skin while enjoying a pleasant time. Those with respiratory or heart problems should not follow this advice.
- Exfoliate once a week: using a vibrating facial cleansing brush and blackhead remover. We must also use cleansing and exfoliating products specific to our skin type.
- Directly hydrate the skin: by using moisturizing creams.
- Protection against UV rays: when we leave the house, we must use creams with a sun protection factor, especially in summer. Ultraviolet rays damage skin cells and affect their regeneration.
- Smoking is prohibited: tobacco constricts blood vessels, dries out the skin, and contributes thousands of harmful and harmful substances to the body. These deprive the skin cells of many essential nutrients, worsening their appearance.
- Healthy eating: our diet should be rich in zinc, vitamin a, and omega-3 fatty acids.
As you can see from the above list, there are thousands of items that you could be putting on your face every day.
Although almost all of them claim to be the best for your skin, it’s important to do as much research as possible before jumping on board with these claims.
With this in mind, we created a list of the 7 most effective facial cleansing brushes that have been tried and tested by other individuals who have used them daily and us.