Are you spending too much time or money on spa visits to get a facial? That’s because you haven’t experienced the benefits of Facial Steamers at home. Indeed, you have heard about the sauna or the steam bath since it is a well-known practice carried out in many cultures.
In the case of Facial Steamers, the heat is directed directly to the face. Its purpose is to open the face’s pores to eliminate their dirt, leaving the skin healthier.
And the best thing is that it does it naturally. Besides, it is a tool that will be practical and comfortable to use. In this article, we will detail the fundamental characteristics of Facial Steamers so that you can make a safe and satisfactory purchase.
What is Facial Steamer?
The facial steamer is a device that emits steam. It is inspired by the sauna, an ancient practice used in many cultures, in which a steam bath is performed (created by throwing water on hot stones). The purpose of the sauna is to stimulate blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
The same benefits are achieved with a facial steamer, which aims to remove impurities from the skin of the face and, at the same time, revitalize it. For this reason, it is also known as a facial sauna.
Using Procedure of a Facial Steamer
- (1) You must first clean your face. This action will help prevent your pores from becoming congested and allow clogs to be released more easily.
- (2) Fill the container of your homemade facial steamer with distilled water or bottled water. Tap water can contain minerals that clog your skin.
- (3) If you wish, you can include some essential oil in the water to do aromatherapy simultaneously. We recommend that you do a test on your hand before using any product to see if you have any adverse reactions.
- (4) Turn on your chosen facial sauna and bring your face closer to the cone. You must stand at a distance of more or less 20 cm from the cone to avoid burns on your skin.
- (5) Keep your face in front of the steam for between 6 and 12 minutes, depending on the settings of your device.
Most essential Tips For Facial Steamer
- You can do facial vaporization at home by buying one of the best products on the market at affordable prices. Many have different variations that allow you to use the vaporizer for beauty treatments, like a humidifier, or to inhale your nose and mouth.
- The Facial Steamer has many benefits for the skin. It opens the pores and stimulates the sebaceous flow, pushing the debris that accumulates on your skin.
- Not all skin types get benefits from a facial sauna. This is why you should know your skin and determine if you will benefit from this treatment before purchasing any product.
Best 7 Facial Steamer
Today’s Facial Steamers offer versatility. They can be used for both beauty treatments and aromatherapy and even clear the airways during a cold. Next, we share the best models according to the opinions of its users, price, and quality.
1, NanoSteamer Large 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
This nano-ionic vaporizer will penetrate the skin of your face up to 10 times more than conventional models, achieving a deeper facial cleansing. Besides, it is a device that you can use to humidify a room and heat towels.
The model incorporates a water tank with a capacity of 200 ml (milliliters), thus offering up to 30 minutes of entirely silent operation. As Comparing with other steamers, it is only 5-8 minutes of extended run time. Additionally, it includes a kit of five extractors that will help you remove blackheads, pimples, and blemishes after each use.
Packages included in it.
- Nanosteamer 3-in-1 Unit
- 5 piece stainless steel blackhead and blemish extractor kit
- Convenient water pouring cup
- Power cord and user manual
- Easy controls
- A Larger water reservoir for up to 30 minutes of steaming time.
- Versatile – also works as a humidifier and towel warmer
- Unclear whether it has a UV sterilization system.
- The nozzle is not adjustable
2, Conair Moisturizing Mist Facial Steamer Sauna
This offer includes everything your face needs to look radiant and healthy. This Sauna helps to open pores for a deep cleansing brush, and then it gently cleans away dirt and oil for a while.
The best thing is that vaporizer comes with a face-nose cone. This specific Steam flows Runs up to 20 to 25 min, and The latter provides a concentrated mist for the nose that, in addition to opening the pores in this area, helps eliminate sinus congestion.
In addition to the steamer, it includes a facial cleansing brush with two interchangeable heads Operates with a 2AA battery(Not included in it), a cleanser, and an exfoliator.
- Perfect for anyone who cares about their skin!
- Turns off automatically when the time setting elapses.
- Built-in timer with 7 settings – 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 15, and 20 minutes
- Comes with Face Brush which is poor quality.
3, EZBASICS Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
The EZBASICS nano-ionic vaporizer helps to hydrate skin and unclog pores effectively. This high-powered tech is designed to be used with distilled or purified water for the best results.
It stands out for incorporating cotton pads in which you can place a few drops of essential oil and thus use it for aromatherapy. Still, the demerit of adding other liquids such as aromatherapy and other essential oils can cause the water tank to rupture.
This steam flow lasts than other steamers, approximately 10x more effective in 10 minutes.
The device is made of eco-friendly ABS, non-toxic and non-irritating material for the skin, and designed to use distilled or purified water. This Product comes with a Professional 5 Piece Skin Kit that is included with every Nano Steamer.
- Good for Sinuses Relief and Eye Relaxation.
- Produces mist in 30 seconds.
- The steamer shuts off when it runs out of water.
- The steamer is ecofriendly.
- The machine starts splashing water after few uses.
- doesn’t allow to add of other essential oils for aromatherapy.
4, Panasonic EH-SA32-P facial sauna
Panasonic’s manufacturer offers you this device that works in hot steam mode to clean your skin with a professional quality device.
It works by quickly throwing small doses of the 6-minute steam cycle to soothe your face and skin, opening the pores, contributing to cleaning, and leaving you with a feeling of firmness in the texture.
It is made with nanocare technology that heats up quickly but, at the same time, provides cold care, especially for those days when you need a cleaning, you do not have adequate time for a healthy steam routine.
It has a straightforward, compact design, relatively simple, but of outstanding quality. You can use it both for personal use or as if you wanted to dedicate yourself to this type of care in a professional way.
Those who have it praise its capabilities and the efficiency it opens the pores and cleanses the face.
- Good product at a reasonable price.
- Solid Quality Material.
- Highly efficient.
- No automatic shut off feature
- The nozzle can’t be adjusted
5, Beurer FS50 Facial Steamer
If you are looking for a vaporizer that helps you achieve a uniform and very soft skin where you can do a facial cleaning in open pores, you definitely look here.
An essential point of this product is that the vaporizer part from the manufacturer Beurer will also be helpful for aromatherapy; adding aromatic oils will open your pores for better cleaning and help you relax in the attempt.
This vaporizer has adjustment mechanisms for the emission of water vapor, Which controls the amount of steam with the continuously adjustable control. And it is suitable for you to apply it on the entire face, even as an inhalation accessory.
Its vaporization levels and measurements of water facilitate cleaning the skin, leaving it firm, hydrated, and looking much more youthful and shiny. Made in long-lasting with an aluminum vaporizer pot.
- Easy to set up and use.
- 2 levels of Steam Temperature Settings.
- Comes with a High-quality aluminum vaporizer pot.
No timer or temperature setting.
6, Amconsure Facial Steamer
This vaporizer model has been designed to emit a level of nano ionic vapor, obtaining a deep cleaning for the skin.
Its ultrasonic technology emits smoke with negatively charged ionic particles. Amconsure facial steamer eliminates the static electricity of the skin, which is the one that causes the vast majority of damage to the dermis.
It gives an excellent benefit of 10x improved skin. Not only this, but it also reduces acne and blackheads, weakens pigmented spots, removes congestion in the sinuses. And Warm Mist also can naturally do deep cleansing to purify the skin.
To achieve this objective, it integrates a water tank with a capacity of 60ml. With the one touch of a button, the Amconsure Facial Steamer quickly gives to generates a soothing wave of steam, Working with an approximate flow of between 10-12 minutes.
The Product comes with a Professional 5-Piece Stainless Steel Black Head & Blemish Extractor Kit.
- Extremely easy to use
- Auto Shut Off when it runs out of water.
- BPA-free materials.
- May have a chemical smell when using it for the first time
7, LONOVE Nano Ionic Face Steamer
A vaporizer with an exclusive atomizer lamp and a new sonic atomizer. The Device can produce nano vapor with negatively charged ionic particles. This Lenovo Facial Steamer Creates mist flow for 10 minutes of use.
It is ten times more effective in penetrating your skin, unblocking your pores, and improving your face’s skin tone. It is an automatic shutdown so that if you are clueless, you can be unconcerned.
It Helps dry skin by adding moisture, opens pores to allow better penetration, reduces acne and blackheads, weakens pigmented spots, is also a suitable help for removing sinus congestion.
The Lonove face steamer for facial comes with Free 5-Piece Blackhead Extractor Kit and Hair Band, Which is best to use together.
- BPA-free materials
- Attractive design
- Small tank capacity so shorter steam time comparing to others
Think Before Buying the Best Facial Steamer
If you plan to purchase a facial steamer, you need to consider certain factors to make your purchase. Your skin type and the results you want can affect your decision. It is essential to explore options and know the differences between them. For this reason, we include the most critical aspects that can help you in this process.
- TYPE OF SKIN
- LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
- DESIRED RESULT
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
TYPE OF SKIN
This is a crucial factor when using a facial steamer. Not all skin types benefit from this treatment. Some people may not react well to the heat of steam, while others may benefit from it. You should know your skin and do tests before submitting your skin to treatments.
- Sensitive skin. If your skin is easily irritated, you have eczema, rosacea, or skin with a red tendency, and it is not recommended to use vaporization. Steam increases blood flow and can therefore improve your symptoms.
- Tendency to acne. People who are prone to acne can significantly benefit from using a facial sauna. The steam from the sauna makes it easier to do deep cleanings and release the debris.
- Black spots. If you include the facial steamer in your routine once or twice a week, it will help reduce blackheads’ visibility. These are caused when the follicles of the skin are blocked with bait or some debris.
Some facial steamers only have one level. They go on and off. On the other hand, others offer you the possibility of adjusting it according to your sensitivity or the treatment you want to perform. Some even have a hot sauna and a cold one. The latter helps you close your pores.
Depending on what you are looking for for your skin, you should choose other products to accompany the facial sauna. If you want a relaxation session, adding some essential oil to the water is your best option. Scents help with relaxation and can have added benefits for your skin.
If you want a deep clean, you probably need to accompany your sauna session with a cleansing mask. We recommend white clay. You can then log out of other products targeting the issues you want to address.
The benefit of having a homemade facial steamer goes beyond cosmetic reasons. The device can serve as a humidifier to do aromatherapy or to inhale the mouth and nose. Some of the machines include interchangeable cones. This possibility allows you to use steam in the best way for the treatment you are looking for.
Why it’s an excellent option to buy a Facial Steamer?
Facial cleanings at professional hair salons can come at high prices. If you want to clean your skin periodically without incurring too many costs, including your time, it would be better for you to purchase an effective and gentle product with your skin. This is why a homemade facial steamer is a pocket-friendly option.
You can use it once a week at home, and this possibility will reduce the number of times you need professional cleaning. In social networks, you can find videos that help you understand how to use them. However, we recommend that you always read the instructions for the device you purchased.
what is the cost to buy a Facial Steamer?
Facial steamers average around $40 to 100$ and offer you several remarkable features such as aromatherapy settings, inhaler accessories, digital display, ability to moisturize the skin, USB charging, spray, lamp, etc.
Precautions to take when using the Facial Steamer?
The Facial Steamer does not benefit all skin types. Steam increases the temperature of the face and triggers a process of thermoregulation. It Means that blood flow increases to lower skin temperature. Thus, rosacea symptoms, eczema, dermatitis, or skin that tend to redden can worsen.
Steam is hot since it comes from water that has been heated to its evaporation point. If you’re very close, the smoke is still scorching and can cause irritation and even burns.
This beauty routine is not a daily routine. That is, you can do it once or twice a week. Try not to do it anymore, as it can irritate and dry your skin. You should always follow the instructions of the device you buy since each may have variations that affect your skin.
What are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Facial Steamer
Here are some of its main advantages and disadvantages:
- Increases circulation and oxygenation
- Opens pores through sweating
- Stimulates skin regeneration
- Helps penetration of facial treatments
- Decrease blackheads and improve acne problems
- It can make rosacea worse
- May irritate sensitive skin
- May dry out skin if used too often or for too long
The purpose of providing What Is a Best 7 Facial Steamer To Buy? the guide gives you the best knowledge of buying these effective products and choosing and comparing one to one more product for your current best results.