If you are looking to record music or create a professional sounding audio recording then you will definitely need the Best 6 Audio Interface Under $500 to do it. Why?
Simply because an audio interface is simply what you need for audio out and in your computer, if you wish to create a professional sounding recording of any instrument or voice and see the results for yourself, you will definitely need an excellent audio interface. What’s the difference between the cheapest audio interfaces, which are only a few dollars, and the more expensive interfaces that cost hundreds of dollars?
The difference between a good quality audio interface, which cost hundreds of dollars, and one that costs just a few dollars is the quality of the equipment used. When it comes to purchasing a piece of equipment, you have to look at the features and value and the price. With the prices of the most popular and high-end pieces of equipment on the market, such as the Macbook Pro, the iPhone, and others, you are sure to find one that will meet your requirements.
You are going to have a wide array of options and you may be tempted to purchase the cheapest piece of equipment you can afford, however, you may be better off purchasing a higher quality audio interface that will cost you much less money over time than the piece of equipment.
What is an Audio Interface?
An audio user interface is a hardware element that improves as well as expands the sonic abilities of a computer system. Some audio user interfaces will offer you the capability to attach instruments, specialist microphones, and any other kind of signals to your computer system and also result from various signals.
Besides enhancing your inputs and also outputs, audio interfaces likewise greatly boost your computer’s sound quality. Each time you videotape brand-new audio or pay attention via headphones and also audio speakers the audio user interface assists reproduce a much more precise representation of the sounds.
Audio interfaces continue to be a vital element in computer-based sound production. You can utilize them for recording voice-overs, podcasts as well as music, sound layout and also various other video post-production.
Best Audio Interface Under $500 (LIST)
1. BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UMC1820 Audio Channel
- An ADAT I/O for videotaping instruments and also microphones.
- An Audiophilic 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for a professional audio top quality
- It works with prominent recording software program consisting of Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and so forth.
- It can stream 18 inputs as well as 20 outcomes of ultra-low latency sound to computer systems.
- It features 8 advanced, MIDAS created Mic Preamplifiers with a +48 V phantom power.
The particular U-PHORIA UMC1820 from Behringer helps to show that you won’t need to break the lender just because you desire high-quality audio tracks software. It features XLR/TRS inputs and high-quality Midas preamps with two on the front -panel and six on the trunk.
Each of these inputs additionally includes signal and top LED signs, a PAD button switch, a line/instrument button switch, and a gain control handle. There are likewise added controls that you can make use of for monitoring on its appropriate side that produces an extra versatile schedule.
We also like that the UMC1820 is compatible with both Windows, Mac systems, and all significant DAWs includingAvid Pro Equipment, Ableton Live, and Steinberg Cubase. As one of the best audio user interfaces under $500, the UMC1820 presents solid efficiency and can deal with hot tool pickups quite conveniently.
For tidy, remarkable as well as distortion-free vocals, its MIDAS preamps guarantee this is possible as well as provides on its pledge of zero-latency direct tracking without recognizable delays.
Although it may not supply the same crystal-clear sound as the other entry-level sound user interfaces on our listing, it offers the most inputs and results making it an ideal option if you’re seeking to multi-mic some tools or put some band demos in place for your live recordings.
2. M-Audio AIR 192 Audio Interface
- Functions LED meters for dialing in the best degree.
- It includes Crystal preamps as well as ultra-pristine A/D converters for unrivaled sound recording quality.
- Attributes a 24-bit/192kHz resolution for expert recording and surveillance.
- includes a MIDI input/output for linking any type of external MIDI equipment.
- A USB/Direct handle for stabilizing between the input signal and also the computer system signal.
- Functions a tough metal framework for simple volume change.
You deserve a crystal-clear sound production no matter exactly how large your recording workshop is and also thanks to its exceptional crystal preamps, the M-Audio AIR 192 audio user interface provides this warranty. The Crystal preamps leave you ensured perfect performance capture and also the most effective audio possible from your microphone.
This audio user interface uses very clean A/D converters for a 24-bit resolution digital sound and also with its substantial vibrant array, it picks up on every nuance of your recording. It does not matter if you plug your guitar directly right into it or you connect in a microphone, you can rest assured of fantastic sound high quality.
Considering this sleek audio interface, you’ll see that it was developed with high quality as well as portability. Besides its lovely recordings, you’ll additionally delight in clean audio outputs with zero-latency surveillance through either your earphones or stereo results.
It’s likewise quite easy to use with a nice and solid main knob and responsive onboard gain controls. With its fast USB connection, you won’t be kept back with clicks or stands out when you’re tape-recording, and also there is also a straight screen setting that helps keep you on time.
It’s an excellent sound interface option if you’re searching for a professional-standard recording that allows synths, microphones, as well as additionally MIDI equipment without the problems of renting a full-sized workshop.
3. PreSonus Studio 1824c Audio Interface
- An A/B feature for switching in between blends.
- All-metal knobs and also chassis.
- It comes with a taping software application; Studio One Musician, Workshop Magic Plug-in Suite.
- It comes with top-notch XMAX microphone preamps.
- A 6-in, 6-out audio interface.
When it concerns audio user interfaces, the PreSonus brand name gains our regard for their high-quality products as well as fantastic attention to detail. The Workshop 1824 isn’t left out as it has several similar functions with widely known mixing boards.
If you have actually obtained a task workshop, this USB sound interface is personalized for recording multichannel drums and complete bands. You’ll also take pleasure in added surveillance versatility as well as have more room for handling outside results.
To make collaborating with online tools easier, this audio interface includes a MIDI I/O for your keyboard controller. That’s not all thanks to the PreSonus control area combination included with the UC Surface area software program and also Studio One Artist plus a DSP-based monitor mixer, you’ll reach experience zero-latency monitoring.
Simply getting started with the audio recording? After this, the PreSonus Studio 1824c has actually obtained whatever you’ll require to hit the ground running—- all you require to include is songs. If you have actually also been into videotaping for some time yet would certainly such as upgrade to your existing user interface for better performance or more I/O, the Workshop 1824c won’t let you down as well.
So, are you a DJ, mobile artist, or a digital musician and you don’t wish to give up build as well as audio quality for transportability? After that, the PreSonus Workshop 1824c audio interface will certainly exceed your assumptions.
4. Native Instruments Komplete 6 MK2 Audio Interface
- It features all the software needed to tape and also construct tracks, plus synths, impacts, and so forth.
- Record audio in flawless top quality as much as 192 kHz/ 24-bit.
- Permits attaching a whole setup of 4 analogs in/out, 2-digital in/out, as well as MIDI in/out.
- A 2x earphone out with high-power output and also private quantity controls Features USB 2.0 Bus-Power with no demand for extra power supply.
The Indigenous Instruments brand name is known for always changing and also upgrading its variety of audio user interfaces and the most up to date is the Komplete Sound 6 audio interface which is suggested for you if your surveillance and also recording demands differ.
On its upper surface is a big result quantity dial that you’ll find handy when you intend to alter the monitor volume without utilizing its front panel knob. You may discover the 5-LED meters of this audio user interface a little unsophisticated Yet company believes the lack of complex dancing lights relates to power effectiveness.
This audio user interface has 2 headphone outcomes with different gain controls which is suitable if you wish to do some recording, tracking, as well as additionally hear what’s taking place at the same time. You also get to record approximately 192kHz/24-bit resolution with extremely low latency.
The outcome? An outstanding, crystal-clear noise. Bundled with NI’s software application; Monark, Komplete Begin, Replika, Mod Pack, Solid Bus Compensation, Live 10 Lite, Maschine Basics, as well as Traktor LE3—- you’ll reach cover all the performance as well as recording bases you require when making beats, DJ’ing, producing tracks or doing all 3.
5. MOTU M4 4×4 USB-C Audio Interface
- A class-leading rate (ultra-low latency) for host software handling
- A 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
- An ESS Sabre32 Ultra ™ DAC modern technology for excellent analog noise
- Class-leading metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
MOTU is best recognized for its elegant audio user interface hardware and Digital Performer DAW and also the M4 is just one of their technologies. The M4 sound user interface is small, cost-effective, and effective as well as features the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra ™ DAC Modern technology that’s usually discovered in extra pricey sound interfaces.
This audio user interface delivers a remarkable Dynamic Series of 120 dB on its major results. Its headphone outcome is driven by the ESS converters, which match prominent devoted earphone amplifiers that set you back hundreds.
This brand’s skillfully-made USB chauffeurs which offer first-class, ultra-low 2.5 MS Round Trip Latency, the M4 provides a superb rate that you can use to keep an eye on real-time inputs via your computer.
There are also 2 additional TRS line inputs on the rear, together with an additional set of outcomes and a devoted mix handle that you can make use of for managing the equilibrium in between your computer mix and also the live inputs.
You would certainly agree that absolutely nothing is a lot more vital than achieving optimal degrees when recording and also mixing. The M4 additionally includes a full-color LCD with clear, thorough level meters for all its inputs as well as outputs.
6. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (3rd Gen) audio Interface
- It features 8-balanced line inputs for linking synthesizers, drum machines, and other line-level sources.
- It includes 4 screen results with anti-thump technology and also speaker changing.
- Comes with 8 finest doing mic preamps with flexible Air mode.
- It Includes 2 high-headroom tool inputs for synths, bass, or guitar plug-in.
- High-performance converters for recording as well as blending up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
Focusrite’s Scarlett sound interfaces always combines fantastic sonics as well as audio flexibility at an affordable cost factor, as well as the 18i20 helps to show this even more. With the 3rdGen 18i20, you’ll obtain a rack-mountable interface that aids to serve as the minds behind an exceptional manufacturing workshop.
On the front panel, you’ll discover an audio speaker switcher, dimmer, the twin earphone outcomes and a talkback switch. We such as the truth that Focusrite had the ability to nicely put the solid handles as well as switches on the 18i20’s front panel without having anything keeping an eye out of location.
On the front is an easy-to-read LED metering that is a wonderful touch for you to inspect and also set degrees promptly. For the inputs, there’s a total of eight pres in addition to 2 combi jacks on the front that can likewise function as double instrument level-in and also 6 extra combi jacks on its back.
With this audio user interface’s 18 inputs as well as 20 outputs, you’ll obtain crystal-clear as well as distortion-free audio for your vocals, voiceover, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, drums, and also various other string instruments.
The 18i20 has actually been developed to handle everything you toss at it and therefore, you can establish a band recording session, effective project workshop, or total production studio for a radio or TELEVISION business operate at an economical cost.
Best Audio Interface Buying Guide
- There are many types of interfaces and the best one for your particular needs will depend on your needs and budget. You should make sure that you are buying from a reputable source to ensure that the interface you buy is certified to work with the hardware you want to use.
- The second category of Audio Interface Buying Guide can include the following; optical, coaxial, S/PDIF, and optical audio interfaces. It is important that you make sure that the interface you purchase is designed to suit your specific hardware.
- One other aspect to consider when looking for an Audio Interface Buying Guide is that it should explain how to use the interface. There are different types of interfaces that are easy to work with but there are also those that require you to read instruction manuals and do complicated tasks to get them to work. Make sure that the guide is written in a clear and easy to understand language that is easy to follow.
What is the Best Audio Interface Under $500
When it involves locating the very best audio interface that helps you, you’ll need to understand what you wish to use it for as well as also just how much you can manage. Thankfully, we’ve listed the 6 finest audio interfaces under $500 that you can select from in this post for you to go through as well as make the suitable option for your sound production demands.
What is the number of Inputs and Outputs do I Need on my Music Interface?
This will depend totally on the sort of job you’ll such as to do with your sound user interface. If you wish to tape with several expert-level microphones, you’ll need to go with an interface that features a lot of XLR inputs for your microphone. If you’re looking to tape-record perhaps, commentaries for video manufacturing, then you ought to go with a user interface that includes only one XLR input.
What makes an audio interface good?
What makes an audio interface good depends a lot on the requirements that are currently in place for the hardware. It is best to make sure that the interface that you choose meets the basic requirements before going on to look for a good one. If it does not then you might be stuck with something that will not provide the kind of quality and performance that you require.
And another short answer is that it is the instrument used in a computer to convert audio signals into a format suitable for listening on a computer. There are many different types of interfaces available, but the most popular is the USB Audio Interface which is a standard type of interface. It will allow you to connect your computer to the microphone and send the signal directly. This is useful for recording your voice or instrument for practice purposes or sharing with friends and family.
The purpose of providing this Best 6 Audio Interface Under $500 the guide is to give you the best knowledge of buying these effective products and for choosing and comparing together with one to one more product for your current best results.
Best Selling Price